Slide Show

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #10: The Restaurant at the end of the universe



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




I couldn't stop at the first book! I needed more of this crazy crazy series and thus I’m already reading book number 2 of this trilogy of five!

How about dining in a restaurant at the end of the universe? Sounds tempting, huh? 

Wait until you visit it and if you’ve done six improbable things before breakfast, how about visiting the restaurant at the end of the universe?

Here’s a taste:

“A monstrous, grisly light poured in on them – a hideous light – a boiling, pestilential light – a light that would have disfigured hell. The Universe was coming to an end.”



3 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Though that description of the light kinda made me chuckle!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this book but it hasn't made it onto my shelf. Sounds like an interesting read.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry I'm a bit slow with the reply.

    ReplyDelete