Slide Show

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Think Out Loud: Sometimes



This is Think out Loud. It’s a weekly meme created to help bloggers break out from the blogging bubble. The rules are simple. We post whatever we want and let people know what’s in our mind. Visit the creator on Thinks Books and join too. It’s so cool to share your random thoughts.


Sometimes we don’t have all the answers. Sometimes the mornings are gloomy despite the sun’s bright color and the icy smell of autumn. Sometimes we just don’t know.

Is it bad? Is it wrong? Do we really have to name it somehow? And if we do, if we shout it out loud, scream our heads off … will they hear us then?

We hear what we want to hear and see what we’re ready to face. Isn’t that what people say? Then, when we don’t know what that makes us? Are we blind, deaf and ignorant?

Too many questions, I know, but too many are the answers I want and too many the ones I don’t know.

So until I’ll find out, I’m gonna shrug and frown when asking a question I could not possibly answer.

Because sometimes, you have to accept that I don’t know. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it's not really possible to always have an answer...

    ReplyDelete