Slide Show

Friday, February 7, 2014

Feature and Follow #31: Would you read it again?


It's Friday and here is another Feature and Follow.
You know how it works; AlisonCan Read and Parajunkee are the hosts and every week they have a new question for us to answer.  It’s a way to meet new blogs and bloggers and socialize. :) In the links above you can learn how you can join too and everything there is to  know. 
So, go grab the button and start meeting new people!!!


QUESTION OF THE WEEK: If you could read a book for "the first time" again, which book would it be? Why?

That’s a hard question! Every book has a different magic for me. It’s a whole new feeling, a whole new world and it fascinates me. I haven’t read a book that I didn’t like so far. So, it’s pretty hard to choose one. Hmmm, let me think.

Oh, well. I always end up to this book. So, if I had to read a book for the first time again. It would be The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I still remember how thrilled I was during this read. So I’d like to feel like that way again.

How about you?

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I loved this book so much! The characters, story, and setting, all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had The Host since it was first released, but I still haven't read it! I have no idea why...

    Have a wonderful weekend, Athina :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I did read that one some looooong time ago. Was a very long read, but it wasn't too bad! That was back before I began blogging, so no review exists for that one!


    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this one yet. It's still waiting in my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read The Host. Will probably see the movie though.
    Have a good weekend.
    Old Bloglovin' Follower :0)
    Lauren @The Hottie Harem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, good question! I think it'd be fun to read Scott Westerfeld's So Yesterday for the first time again. That book was so funny and clever, it'd be neat to be unaware of all the hilarity coming my way!

    Even though it's impossible to read a book for the first time again, maybe you'll one day come across a book that makes you experience the same kind of feels that The Host did!

    ReplyDelete