Slide Show

Friday, January 17, 2014

Feature and Follow #30: Blogger BFF


It's Friday and here is another Feature and Follow.
You know how it works; AlisonCan Read and Parajunkee are the hosts and every week they have a new question for us to answer.  It’s a way to meet new blogs and bloggers and socialize. :) In the links above you can learn how you can join too and everything there is to  know. 
So, go grab the button and start meeting new people!!!


QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little about him or her. If not tell us why you need or don't need a blogger BFF. .

First of all I have to say that my internet connection sucks and so I have some problems connecting. Which is very annoying. Anyway. Back to our question.

Through this year of blogging, I found many blogs I like to visit, I met some very cool and amazing people and I’m am really happy about it. So thank you all for your comments, your posts, for sharing your thoughts and for being a great company.

As a blogger BFF though I’ll have to pick Robyn Jones.

Robyn is a fellow writer, blogger, reader and a very interesting woman. Every time I turn on my PC her blog is the first one I visit. Her posts are very interesting and her writing captivates me. We talk about stuff, share our opinions at almost every post we write, and talking with her it’s always interesting and fun. She is a little crazy. In the good way. (No offense, Robyn.J)

Tell me about your blogger BFF!

Happy Friday!


4 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have a blogging friend who shares your interest!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. Robyn is popular today :)

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your internet connection is acting wonky, but that's great how you have a blogging BFF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Athina!! I laughed at the crazy part. You caught that, huh? I always make sure to catch your latest post. Your discussion pieces take me places I overlook and you understand the upside world of writing and editing, flying and falling.

    That really sucks about your internet connecting acting wonky. I don't handle that sort of thing very gracefully. Maybe an "I don't care" toast is in order.

    ReplyDelete